My mission is to inspire you and help your dreams become a reality.
Germaine Guy, MS, RD, CSR, LDN is a registered dietitian and certified personal trainer passionate about health, nutrition, and living a balanced life. He specializes in weight loss management, renal nutrition, sports nutrition, and whole plant based eating. Germaine strives to approach each person as an individual and embraces a positive, non-judgmental attitude while working with clients to achieve optimum health. Germaine loves teaching about nutrition and has spoken locally at health fairs and high schools on a wide variety of topics.
- Louisiana State University (2008-2012) – Bachelor of Science in Nutrition/Dietetics
- Southern University (2012-2013) – Dietetic Internship
- Louisiana Tech University (2016-2018)- Master of Science in Nutrition/Dietetics
- Registered/Licensed Dietitian for the state of Louisiana
- Board Certified as a Renal Nutrition Specialist (CSR)
- American College of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer
The best time to start a healthy lifestyle is during childhood. The second best time is now.
Located in Baton Rouge, LA
Whole Food Plant Based